BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CPAZ
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have SAS 9.3 running in windows. I have GTL code that creates a scatter plot (I am over simplifying it - it is actually a heat map and scatter plot overlaid since heatmap does not have a url option). I can create the url just fine, however when I look at the output the target is set to "_blank". How to I change the target to a frame? I havebelow a sample of the output:

<Area shape="poly" alt=" tdate = 2014-05-23 

product_name = VULCN_RE 

cummyld1 = 93.455 " title=" tdate = 2014-05-23 

product_name = VULCN_RE 

cummyld1 = 93.455 " href=".\mean_trends\VULCN_RE_1000.html " target="_BLANK" coords="164,138,191,138,191,165,164,165,164,138,"/>

Thanks, Chris

3 REPLIES 3
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

In SAS 9.4, we added the DRILLTARGET option to the ODS GRAPHICS statement to enable you to set the target. Unfortunately, the only solution that comes to mind for SAS 9.3 would be to post-process the HTML file by substituting _BLANK with the frame name.

CPAZ
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, I did see that in 9.4. We have not upgraded yet. I will ask our admin to upgrade on the development box. Thanks, Chris

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

One other possible alternative that could work in 9.3 - if you could rewrite your graph using SAS/Graph procs, that will allow you to manually create your drilldown string, and include whatever html tags you want (including target=).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation