BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lopa2016
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

I have 7 different SAS graphs which I wish to send to powerpoint as 7 different slides of the same presentation.Can any one suggest how it can be done?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Vish33
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

By using ODS you can create and send reports in any of the formats like Excel, pdf,rtf, csv, powerpoint etc..

Check the below link for how you can send a graph to powerpoint.

http://blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2013/07/12/send-your-sas-graphs-directly-to-powerpoint/

Lopa2016
Fluorite | Level 6

I had already checked this before posting my question it will export a prticular graph selected into powerpoint. But i have multiple graphs around 7 of them which want to appear as 7 different slides in a single presentation & not have them as 7 different presentations.

Vish33
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Try ODS region to place multiple garphs/reports with in a single report. I never tried in Power point but this works with other formats.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation