BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
brown_rx
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using base settings for ODS HTML output and PROC LIFETEST to produce KM survival curves with colored areas for 95% CIs (all base settings). I'd like a similar output but I require a better resolution than what is being given using base settings. How can I get at least DPI>=300 and produce a similar graphic? I'm using SAS 9.4 and I'm certainly not married to ODS HTML output. I just don't know any better.

TTE Major bleed warfarin.png
2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

SAS/STAT(R) 9.2 User's Guide, Second Edition

You can modify your resolution via ODS GRAPHIC height/width or ODS HTML image_dpi option.

According to the docs though, you should be getting an SVG via HTML so I would have assumed that would be high quality. 

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

The default destination is HTML with DPI=96.  The graphs themselves are saved in the Temp folder.  If you want the graphs accessible at a higher resolution, you can turn on LISTING destination, and set Image_dpi=200 or 300.  If you use PDF destination, you will get scalable output at 150 dpi, which can be increased.  This output is scalable, so the graph in the PDF doc (especially the printed version) should look nice.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation