BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JasonL
Quartz | Level 8

Hi There,

I have three questions about the graph attached:

How do I increase the margin at the top under the border so the characters at the top will not stick out?

How do I move the default legend from the bottom to the top?  And is it possible to remove the word "Legend"?

Thanks a lot!

Jason

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

There are multple approaches depending on how you made the graph.

Generically you can get a bit more space for the text by 1) setting an offset so the bars occur a little distance from the margins and/or b) changing the font size for Axis text. Making the physical size of the graph might also work.

Most of the legend approaches have options for top/bottom/left/right and inside/outside of the graph area. Code for how you generated the graph would let us know the specific form. Ditto for the legend label.

JasonL
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks a lot!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation