BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
udairam54
Fluorite | Level 6

When we create interactive graphics in HTML using ods graphics tipmax imagemap options, the output looks ok. When I hover over ta data point, the data point values are shown but the display time is quite short and disappears quickly. Is there any way to show the data values all the time when we place the cursor on that data point?

Thanks

Uday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to that question!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Could you give us a little more detail about your code, and also what browser you're using?

Typically, when I have mouse-over text in ods graphics output, and view the graph in Google Chrome, the text stays up as long as my mouse is over the bar.

Here's an example of my output - does the mouse-over text stay up when you hover over my bars?

http://robslink.com/SAS/democd23/sgplot.htm

udairam54
Fluorite | Level 6
Dear Robert,

this one works. Can I get the code for this?

Thanks

Uday
udairam54
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear Robert,

I found the code. Only difference is I am not using style=sasweb. so I tried mycode with this option and I still get the same issue using internet explorer only but not with firefox. Is there a solution for internet explorer?

Thanks

Uday

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to that question!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation