BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Miracle
Barite | Level 11

Dear all.

Wish you all well.

My apology if this is not the right place to ask.

I would like to ask how do I insert image here to illustrate my problem?

My image is only 21k big and the forum allows up 2M image to be uploaded.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Please see the message posted at the top of the communities page (All Places > SAS Support Communities)

by Chris Hemedinger:  Please see item about inserting files/pictures (images).

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hi,

When you write a post there should be an Icon that looks like a camera which you can click on so that you can insert your image.

Miracle
Barite | Level 11

Hi, thanks for your reply.

After I chose the image and clicked 'insert image', the uploading image window did not respond.

Been wondering why given the small image size and I had successful done it once last time for my other post :smileyconfused:

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

That's fine. Yes that is strange why it's not uploading. Have you checked if the image is a compatible file type? What is the file type of the image please?

Miracle
Barite | Level 11

Hi, the image file type is png.

Thank you.

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hi, if you want, you can send me the image to italjet125@yahoo.com and I can see if I can upload it?

Thanks.

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Actually I just tried to insert a image, and I see what you mean. It's just hanging?

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I have just tried inserting pictures -> via the camera icon, in both jpg and png, and both uploaded fine.  This could be down to the spam which is plaguing the website at the moment, I know they put things in place to counteract this like stopping the point aquiring, so maybe they have stopped pictures as well.  Check with support.

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hi, what browser are you using please?

Miracle
Barite | Level 11

Hi, Yes, it's just hanging Smiley Sad

FYI I'm using Google Chrome.

Thank you.

Reeza
Super User

You need to get the admin to allow it sometimes - with all the spam it's probably getting filtered.

Try posting in about communities, I can't seem to get there handle in here to appear properly.

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

I'm using Chrome too. Thanks Reeza, I will contact the admin too.

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Please see the message posted at the top of the communities page (All Places > SAS Support Communities)

by Chris Hemedinger:  Please see item about inserting files/pictures (images).

Miracle
Barite | Level 11

Thank you all for your information Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 in conversation