BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mimi
Calcite | Level 5

VALUEHALIGN=START on the BLOCKPLOTs worked perfect!  but I had increase the width to 1000px to show all values. But no grey background :smileyconfused:

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You will get the gray background around the graph if you use STYLE=DEFAULT, which is the default style for HTML destination prior to SAS 9.3.  To get white backgrounds, use STYLE=LISITNG or HTMLBLUE (SAS 9.3 or later).

If you really want the grey background and also gray behind the block plots, you need to add layout overlay around each blockplot like this:

layout overlay / wallcolor=graphbackground:color walldisplay=none  xaxisopts=(display=none) yaxisopts=(display=none);

blockplot x=visitx block=TDE / display=(values label) valuehalign=/*center*/left label='DE' repeatedvalues=true

valueattrs=graphdata1(size=7.5 color=blue) labelattrs=graphdata1(size=7.5 weight=normal color=blue);

endlayout;

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Sanjay for the fast response! I will try this out!

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

That worked perfect for alignment!  but the background is still white I am not getting same as one in the sample screen print I posted. Is is because of version 3.0? :smileyconfused:

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation