BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

My  graph is not showing the complete y axis...need to increase the height of y axis  .  Too much space between # of subject visits label and the rows showing subject number for each treatment groups.

Since I increased the pixel with to 950 to include all visits , not creating any GIF image only html is created.

Please see the complete code.

I need to use this for different lab tests.

Please help me to fix this issue... its very urgent.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

/* Create the template that will be used to graph the merged dataset */

%macro gtemplate(lbtestcd,ll=,lu=,fnote=);

proc template;

define statgraph &lbtestcd._profile4;

dynamic title;

begingraph / designwidth=15in designheight=15in;

entrytitle halign=left textattrs=(size=8 weight=normal) "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" halign=right "PAGE 1 OF 1";

entrytitle halign=center textattrs=(size=10 weight=bold) " ";

entrytitle halign=center textattrs=(size=10 weight=bold) "Mean of &lbtestcd. [&&lbt&lbtestcd.(&&lbu&lbtestcd.)] by Treatment:  Profile Over Time";

entrytitle halign=center textattrs=(size=10 weight=bold) "Safety Population";

/*     layout lattice / columndatarange=union rowweights=(0.84 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05);*/

/*    layout lattice / columndatarange=union rowweights=(0.90 0.08 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05 0.05);*/

layout lattice / columndatarange=union rowweights=(0.84 0.04 0.04 0.04 0.04 );

layout overlay / cycleattrs=true yaxisopts=(label="Mean (&&lbu&lbtestcd) with 95% CI" labelattrs=(size=11.5 weight=bold) griddisplay=on)

xaxisopts=(label='Visit' labelattrs=(size=11.5 weight=bold) /*offsetmin=0.05 offsetmax=0.05 display=(line ticks

tickvalues)*/

linearopts=(tickvaluelist=(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39)

tickdisplaylist=('C1D1' 'C1D8' 'C1D9' 'C1D10' 'C1D11' 'C1D14' 'C1D18' '122' 'C2D1'  'C2D8' 'C2D18' 'C2D22' 'C3D1' 'C4D1' 'C4D22' 'C5D1' 'C6D1'

'C7D1' 'C7D29' 'C8D1' 'C9D1' 'C10D1' 'C11D1' 'C12D1' 'C13D1' 'C14D1' 'C15D1' 'C16D1' 'C17D1' 'C18D1' 'C19D1' 'C20D1' 'C21D1' 'C22D1'

'C23D1' 'C23D8' 'C24D1' 'C24D18' 'EOT')));

bandplot x=visitnum limitlower=&ll limitupper=&lu /display=standard datatransparency=.9 name='Overall Normal Range';

scatterplot x=eval(visitnum-0.15) y=DE / yerrorlower=LCLlow yerrorupper=UCLde name='DE'

markerattrs=graphdata1(size=9px weight=bold)

errorbarattrs=graphdata1(pattern=solid thickness=1.5);

scatterplot x=eval(visitnum+0.15) y=PHII / yerrorlower=LCLphii yerrorupper=UCLphii name='PHII'

markerattrs=graphdata2(size=9px weight=bold)

errorbarattrs=graphdata2(pattern=solid thickness=1.5);

seriesplot x=eval(visitnum-0.15) y=de / lineattrs=graphdata1(pattern=solid color=blue thickness=1.5px) name='DE';

seriesplot x=eval(visitnum+0.05) y=phii / lineattrs=graphdata2(pattern=shortdash color=red thickness=1.5px) name='PHII';

endlayout;

layout overlay;

entry halign=left '#of Subjects at Visit:';

endlayout;

blockplot x=visitx block=TDE / display=(values label) valuehalign=/*center*/left label='DE' repeatedvalues=true

valueattrs=graphdata1(size=7.5 color=blue) labelattrs=graphdata1(size=7.5 weight=normal color=blue);

blockplot x=visitx block=tphii / display=(values label) valuehalign=/*center*/left label='PHII' repeatedvalues=true

valueattrs=graphdata2(size=7.5 color=red) labelattrs=graphdata2(size=7.5 weight=normal color=red);

sidebar / spacefill=false;

discretelegend 'DE' 'PHII' 'Overall Normal Range' / title='Treatment Group Means:' titleattrs=(size=8 weight=normal) across=4

valueattrs=(size=8 weight=normal);

endsidebar;

endlayout;

entryfootnote halign=left textattrs=(size=8 weight=normal) "Note: Overall Normal Range represents the lowest lower limit and the highest upper limit from the set of ranges provided by different local laboratories";

entryfootnote halign=left textattrs=(size=8 weight=normal) "&fnote";

entryfootnote halign=left textattrs=(size=8 weight=normal) "Data Extract: &rawvers. Produced: %sysfunc(date(),date9.)  %sysfunc(time(),time5.) Source: &pgm. Output:&lbtestcd.Profile.html";

endgraph;

end;

run;

%mend gtemplate;

%gtemplate(CREAT,ll=0,lu=176.8,fnote=%str(CTCAE Range (umol/L): Grade1:>177 - 265; Grade2:>265 - 530; Grade3:>530 - 1061; Grade4:>1061));

%macro greport(lbtestcd);

/* Create graph using the template and data. */

ods listing close;

ods html image_dpi=100 file="&lbtestcd.Profile.html" path="&path";

ods graphics / reset noborder width=950px height=800px

imagename="&lbtestcd.Profile" imagefmt=gif noscale;

proc sgrender data=&lbtestcd template=&lbtestcd._profile4;

run;

ods html close;

ods listing;

%mend greport;

see Screen shot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

As I suggested earlier, removing the extra 0.04 in the ROWWEIGHTS option will produce better spacing.

layout lattice / columndatarange=union rowweights=(0.84 0.040.04 0.04);

ASTProfile.png

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

What version of SAS are you using?

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

I am using SAS 9.3.

The previous program was showing 3 treatment groups . I just removed the last one.

The other program was working fine

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Dan,

How can send you the data set that I am using. Attachment is not working.

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Not sure this is the problem, but you have a mismatch between the number of entries in the ROWHEIGHT options and the number of cells in the graph.  Also, if you put the block plots in an INNERMARGIN, they will size correctly by themselves.  If you can attach the full program, it may be better as you have macros and macro variables.  I believe you can create a zip file of program and data and attach it.

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sanjay,

Is it possible to send you in your email.

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Sure.  I assume you have my email address or can easily find it. Smiley Wink

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sanjay,

I sent it. did you get it?

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sanjay,

I tried sending you email but not going

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You can send me the program and data at ods@sas.com

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Sanjay! Already sent

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

As I suggested earlier, removing the extra 0.04 in the ROWWEIGHTS option will produce better spacing.

layout lattice / columndatarange=union rowweights=(0.84 0.040.04 0.04);

ASTProfile.png

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you very much the rawweight change worked perfect!

Now another issue is . The same code created the graph with gray back ground and the # of subject at visit is showing in uniform distance and is aligned with the plot.

If you look at my graph after first 2 visits few gap then after 3rd one few gap then showing in uniform distance till before last visits. See the part of sample graph with gray back ground and uniform distance (Same template code is for  is used with one more REWWEIGHT value)

Thanks in advance!

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

To align the values with the tick values, use VALUEHALIGN=START on the BLOCKPLOTs.

mimi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Sanjay!  I will try that!   But how to get that greyish background?? Is it because my SAS version is 3.0?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation