BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
suraestar
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am using the below template to generate graph for my requirement, I want to insert a header to the second layout(PFA attached screenshot). Please help to Insert a text box or cell for providing a title Note: I used Entrytitle but it shows for the First graph(ie. for boxplot). Proc Template; define statgraph Tflboxplot/store=util.template;   notes "Template for boxplot";   dynamic _byline_;   begingraph /;       layout lattice / rowweights=(0.8 .01 .19);         layout overlay / xaxisopts=(display=(LINE TICKVALUES TICKS LABEL) griddisplay=OFF) yaxisopts=(display=(LINE             TICKVALUES TICKS LABEL) griddisplay=OFF);             BoxPlot X=SEX1C Y=STNDBP1N / name="boxplot" group=TRTREG1C GROUPDISPLAY=CLUSTER display=(CAPS FILL MEAN               MEDIAN OUTLIERS connect) connect=MEAN DATALABEL=OUTLIER_LABLE INCLUDEMISSINGGROUP=1 LABELFAR=0 CAPSHAPE=               LINE DATATRANSPARENCY=0 GROUPORDER=DATA BOXWIDTH=0.6 CLUSTERWIDTH=0.85 intervalboxwidth=AUTO;             discretelegend "boxplot" / title="Treatment " location=OUTSIDE border=ON;         endlayout;         layout overlay / xaxisopts=(display=(LINE) griddisplay=OFF) yaxisopts=(offsetmin=0.10 offsetmax=0.10 display=(             LINE TICKVALUES) griddisplay=OFF);             scatterplot x=SEX1C y=TRTREG1C / name="boxplot_" DATALABEL=N INCLUDEMISSINGGROUP=1 DATATRANSPARENCY=0               GROUPORDER=DATA CLUSTERWIDTH=0.85 DATALABELPOSITION=LEFT MARKERATTRS=(size=0);         endlayout;       endlayout;   endgraph; end; Run;

graph.png
1 REPLY 1
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You have provided 3 row weights (0.8 0.01 0.19), but only two Layout Overlay blocks.  If you want a label between the Box Plot and the Table of values, add another LAYOUT OVERLAY - ENDLAYOUT block in the middle with an ENTRY statement of the label you want.  You may need to provide a row weight > 0.01.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation