BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ravib
SAS Employee

Hi,

I have created a Stacked/Grouped vertical bar charts using Proc GCHART Group & subgroup variables. Please refer screenshot attached with SAS Graphs and Code used. Please note that C= Credit & D=Debit for each customer/month.

On the same graph I want to add two horizontal lines showing the average credit amount & average debit amount across all periods specified. I couldn't do it through ANNO= option available. Is there anyway to achieve it through using Proc Gchart?

Appreciate your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

If these are to be horizontal lines you could summarize the data to get the mean you are looking for and look at the REF option.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

If these are to be horizontal lines you could summarize the data to get the mean you are looking for and look at the REF option.

ravib
SAS Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the solution and sorry for the late response due to work load.

My REF values need to be dynamically calculated from the input values. So I have created macro variables to calculate and call them in REF= option in Proc Gchart, which has worked well. Thanks once again.

Best Regards

RaviB

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation