BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jaco
Calcite | Level 5

Hello there!

Please I have got two sets of data that look like this:

- mass height index class

- mass1 height1 index1 class1

where class or class1 is the group and contains 'small', 'medium' and 'large'.

Now, I would like to compare y=index; y=index1 and x=(mass height) x=(mass1 height1) in group=class and group=class1.

In all, I would like to have 4 graphs in one page (ie index compared with mass/height and index1 compared with mass1/height1, all in one page)

Thank you in advance for taking your time to help me.

Best regards,

Jaco

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I am having a hard time visualizing your data. Is there anyway you could restate your question using an example that everybody has available, like the SASHELP.IRIS data??? For example, the SPECIES variable in SASHELP.IRIS has 3 values (Setosa Versicolor Virginica), which are the exactly the same as your small, medium or large, but might serve somewhat the same purpose.

Another alternative is for you to post some of your data, and a DATA step program to create the SAS dataset that you have. That would allow people to play around without guessing what your data looks like. Or you could make some fake data.

cynthia

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

With the given information, is appears as if the best option is to render two panels (two SGSCATTER calls) on the same page. The ODS destinations can control whether multiple outputs are placed on the same page. What output type are you creating? e.g. PDF, RTF, html, etc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation