BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dpa
Obsidian | Level 7 dpa
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi  I am using Proc sgplot and my axis value coming in 45 degree rotated and I want to change them to 90 degree. I am using 9.2

any help appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hi, by default you're probably using fitpolicy=rotate. In the xaxis statement try using fitpolicy=stagger or fitpolicy=thin. Although thin will remove some of the xaxis tick mark values.

dpa
Obsidian | Level 7 dpa
Obsidian | Level 7

Tried all of that not working

ballardw
Super User

Not likley to happen with SGPLOT and SAS 9.2. The options for that level of control just aren't there in that release.

You either will have to move to one of the the other procs like GPlot or Gchart where the AXIS statements will let you have that level of control or experiment with the FITPOLICY options for XAXIS to find something you can live with.

dpa
Obsidian | Level 7 dpa
Obsidian | Level 7

I agree I tried everything but can't so will change to gplot now. Thanks for confirming

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

That's true, I was thinking 0 degrees instead of 90 degrees. To Rotate to 90 degrees you would probably have to use gplot or gchart in 9.2 as ballardw suggests You could use GTL, but that would mean that you would have to create the tick mark values by yourself using the Entry statement and then rotating them, which will take a bit of time.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation