BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
keen_sas
Quartz | Level 8

Hi ,

I  am using two different proc gplot to create separate plots using by statement in each proc gplot and finally combining these two created outputs in to final ouput using proc greplay. Since i am using  by statement in each proc gplot i am getting by value on each of the output, i have to mask this by value in one output created using gplot  and have to display in other output using proc gplot , Since  i am combining both the outputs using proc greplay , it is getting repeated. How to  mask the by value in one output and display in other. I have also  tried using option byval .

Also how to control the size  of the text displayed using by value?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Looks like data_null has answered your questions about suppressing the automatic by-title,

and then creating a custom title using the value of the by-variable.

There are a couple of ways to control the size of the text:

One is to use the goptions:

goptions htitle=16pt htext=10pt;

Another is to hard-code the size on the title statement:

title1 h=16pt "Title One";

title2 h=10pt "Title Two";

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation