BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VR96
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

I am unablle to get attached graph by using prog gplot procedure. Anyone could help me to produce attached graph.

Thank You!

VR96.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

First off, don't attach Office files, most users will not download them as they are a security risk.  Post an image of the graph in the post itself.  Secondly its really advisable to start using Sgplot and Graph Template Language as they are far more flexible and modern.  Also note this is not a do all your work for you website, so show what you have managed to do and what questions you have on it.  

Now this blog here is the best place to look for any graph question, it provides clear examples for any graph you could possibly imagine, so I would start looking there:

http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Here are a couple of basic examples to get you started:

data temp;
do g = 1 to 2;
   do x = 1 to 10;
      y=ranuni(123);
      z=ranuni(321);
      output;
   end;
end;
run;

proc sgplot data=temp;
   series x=x y=y / markers markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled)
                    group=g;
run;

proc sgplot data=temp (where=(g=1));
   series x=x y=y / markers markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled);
   series x=x y=z / markers markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled);
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation