BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lisahoward
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to create a line graph showing Hazard Ratio over time  using the following axis below:

Hazard Ratio    6

0        20       40       60       80       100     120    140

Time

I have create the hazard ratios for the tables but am unsure now how to plot them and what procedure I need to use to create the plot.  If anyone can help to get me started that would be great.

Here is the syntax used to create ratios:

Proc phreg data=&infile;

class exposure;

Model personyrs*outcome(0) = exposure &covariates trtt /RISKLIMITS;;

trtt = exposure*log(PersonTime);

test_proportionality: TEST trtt;

ods output ParameterEstimates=HR&infile;

title1 "Proc PHREG for adjusted";

run;

3 REPLIES 3
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hello, I'm guessing you can use the Series statement within SGPLOT to get the plot that you want.

Can you please include the &infile dataset or the HR&infile dataset so that I can verify?

lisahoward
Calcite | Level 5

I am not sure how to attach a file, so have copied and pasted the information from the dataset HR&infile created by the proc phreg procedure

Parameter      Standard                                           Hazard      95% Hazard Ratio

Parameter             DF      Estimate         Error    Chi-Square    Pr > ChiSq       Ratio      Confidence Limits     Label

Exposure           0     1     -12.89787       0.26728     2328.6241        <.0001       0.000       0.000       0.000    Exposure 0

Age_At_Index           1       0.04090       0.00188      473.8845        <.0001       1.042       1.038       1.046

trtt                              1      -2.24461       0.04631     2349.3378        <.0001       0.106       0.097       0.116

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Okay, the output for the table you have included above is usually for a forest plot. Maybe that is the plot you are after? An example of a forest plot can be found here: http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/2013/01/06/forest-plot-with-sas-9-3/

In the figure you want to produce, you have time on the x-axis. Have you also outputted a dataset that includes the time and the hazard ratio's?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation