Data visualization with SAS programming

Greplay listing output

AMR
N/A

Greplay listing output

Hello, Is there a way to use greplay to display a listing output as a panel. I've gotten my listing output in the same gseg catalog (with the other things I want to replay) but it does not work becasue it is not a graphical file. Can I convert it to a graphical file using gslide? Is there another way to do this?

Thank you. Adam
Super Contributor

Re: Greplay listing output

There is a GPrint procedure, but I don't know how it works or what it does. You might want to check.
N/A

I also am looking for a way to mix graphics and "non G" output in the same html file. I am not married to using proc greplay. I am going to investigate this gprint procedure, but I would be happy to entertain any other suggestions.
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Google advanced search of SAS.COM website revealed this item (and some others):

SAS/GRAPH Statements

Example 9. Combining Graphs and Reports in a Web Page

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/61884/HTML/default/gr08ods1-ex.htm

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Google argument used:
combined graph report html site:sas.com
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
It may be as simple as:
[pre]
ods html path='c:\temp' (url=none)
file='alltogether.html';
proc print data=xxx.yyy;
run;

proc gwhatever data=xxx.yyy;
run;
ods html close;
[/pre]

And you will get the tabular output from PROC PRINT (or any other procedure that produces tabular output) in the same HTML file as the IMG tag for the Graphic image from the "G" procedure.

Or, you can check out the ODS HTMLPANEL tagset, which allows you to arrange tabular and graphic output in panelled arrangements:
http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsmarkup/htmlpanel.html

cynthia
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation