BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AMR
Calcite | Level 5 AMR
Calcite | Level 5
Hello, Is there a way to use greplay to display a listing output as a panel. I've gotten my listing output in the same gseg catalog (with the other things I want to replay) but it does not work becasue it is not a graphical file. Can I convert it to a graphical file using gslide? Is there another way to do this?

Thank you. Adam
4 REPLIES 4
Bill
Quartz | Level 8
There is a GPrint procedure, but I don't know how it works or what it does. You might want to check.
deleted_user
Not applicable
I also am looking for a way to mix graphics and "non G" output in the same html file. I am not married to using proc greplay. I am going to investigate this gprint procedure, but I would be happy to entertain any other suggestions.
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Google advanced search of SAS.COM website revealed this item (and some others):

SAS/GRAPH Statements

Example 9. Combining Graphs and Reports in a Web Page

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/61884/HTML/default/gr08ods1-ex.htm

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Google argument used:
combined graph report html site:sas.com
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
It may be as simple as:
[pre]
ods html path='c:\temp' (url=none)
file='alltogether.html';
proc print data=xxx.yyy;
run;

proc gwhatever data=xxx.yyy;
run;
ods html close;
[/pre]

And you will get the tabular output from PROC PRINT (or any other procedure that produces tabular output) in the same HTML file as the IMG tag for the Graphic image from the "G" procedure.

Or, you can check out the ODS HTMLPANEL tagset, which allows you to arrange tabular and graphic output in panelled arrangements:
http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsmarkup/htmlpanel.html

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation