BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
NScheperle
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm having trouble with sending my reports to a PDF file to be sent out to upper management. The charts output by my program look fine in the SAS report within EG, but the PDF looks awful. I've tried chainging PDFPRINT=HRES but it didn't change anything (I also checked PDFSECURITY). I attached an example of what my charts look like.

Is there a better option? Possibly exporting as an image instead? I'm using EG 6.1 and SAS 9.2

SAS PDF example.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

You can change your graphics options.

I'm also going to guess that you're using GCHART, SGPLOT will produce higher quality graphics.

Since this is a primarily Graphics based question, I'll also move the thread over to the graphics section.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

You can change your graphics options.

I'm also going to guess that you're using GCHART, SGPLOT will produce higher quality graphics.

Since this is a primarily Graphics based question, I'll also move the thread over to the graphics section.

NScheperle
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks! Using SGPLOT fixed it.
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Substitute your data and variables into this code and see if it works better for you:

title "This is a title";

proc sgplot data=sashelp.class;

vline age / response=weight stat=mean;

vline age / response=height stat=mean y2axis;

run;

or if it is already summarized:

title "This is a title";

proc sgplot data=sashelp.class;

series x=age y=weight;

series x=age y=height / y2axis;

run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation