BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Warfley
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am currently working on my bachelors thesis and have decided to do the statistics within SAS. I don't have any deeper experience with SAS before (except for a small introduction in my statistics course) so im very sorry if what I am trying to archive might be pretty easy but I am just to stupid to find it (as I don't even know what this is called im looking for).

So basically I am using proc GLM for doing a one way F-Test ANOVA with paired t-tests. By default GLM provides this graph 

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-02 um 23.09.25.png

Which I would really like to use within my thesis (to visualize the significance). The problem arises with the fact that most professors print out the thesis in grayscale to correct them, and sadly the red ad the blue colors have nearly the same grayscale value

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-02 um 23.02.27.png

My question is now how do I change these colors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

click More application options button and select Preferences. Click on Results. You will see a drop down to select the style for each output type. Set the style to either JOURNAL or JOURNAL2. That should get you what you want.

Hope this helps!

Dan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

How are you running SAS? In SAS Studio, or display manager?

Warfley
Calcite | Level 5

Oh sorry I've should have written this. Im using the SAS university edition (SAS Studio?)

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

click More application options button and select Preferences. Click on Results. You will see a drop down to select the style for each output type. Set the style to either JOURNAL or JOURNAL2. That should get you what you want.

Hope this helps!

Dan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation