BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sasuser31
Calcite | Level 5

I have a basic line graph (created through proc sgplot) that I am formatting for a report. Have always hated the grey/light tick marks and axis lines and want to make them both black/bold. I cannot seem to find how to do it but I imagine is has to be out of the proc sgplot statement?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Thanks, but I asked what style and destination are you using.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

What style and destination are you using?

sasuser31
Calcite | Level 5

Here is my code:

title "XYZ";footnote;

proc sgplot data=prescribing5;

series x=quarter y=rate/ markers markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled) lineattrs=(thickness=2) group=msa;

yaxis values=(0 to 120 by 10) valueattrs=(weight=bold) grid labelattrs=(weight=bold);

xaxis grid values=(1 to 25 by 2) labelattrs=(weight=bold) valueattrs=(weight=bold) fitpolicy=rotate ;

keylegend /valueattrs=(weight=bold) titleattrs=(weight=bold);

run;

WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Thanks, but I asked what style and destination are you using.

sasuser31
Calcite | Level 5

Ah! Style is what I was looking for. Makes the graph look way better. Didn't know about changing the style settings so thanks!!

Reeza
Super User

Check LINEATTRS on the SERIES statement

or MARKERATTRS on the SCATTER statement - basically the statement you're using will list what options you have available in the documentation. 

But you can easily change this as well using Styles, Styles I like for publications are Journal1/Journal2, for other publications Meadow and SeaSide have good colour choices IMO. 

ods html style=meadow;

proc sgplot data=sashelp.stocks;
where stock='IBM';
series x=date y=open / lineattrs=(color=CXff5024);
run;

proc sgplot data=sashelp.stocks;
where stock='IBM';
series x=date y=open ;
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation