BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

I am trying to export sas graphs to excel sheet by using ods and proc gplot.
when i ran the code, the graph is pasted into the excel but which is not visible at all(PNG format). BY default graph is pasted in some other location.

Can you please tell me the way to export graph to excel sheet?
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
It would be useful to see your ALL your code. When you use ODS, you are not directly doing an "export" of SAS/GRAPH output to Excel. ODS HTML (or other HTML-based destinations) are creating an ASCII text file with HTML tags, that Excel knows how to open and render.

Depending on the device driver you use (JPEG vs GIF vs ACTIVEX) in your DEVICE= option, Excel may treat your image in a different fashion when the HTML file is opened with Excel.

If you are using ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP, you should see a note in the SAS log that says:
[pre]
Excel XML does not support output from Proc:Gchart
Output will not be created.
[/pre]

Can you share your code, including your options, goptions, ODS statements, etc??

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation