BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
prashantgupta
Obsidian | Level 7

HI,

I am attempting to export proc tabulate in image. 

But it is not printing whole table it is printing half of the table with written "continued" at the bottom of the image. 

How to export complete table in image.

out4.png

Any help will be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
hulksmash
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

Are you trying to export it to PDF? Excel? HTML? PNG? Depending on that will depend on how you can accomplish your task.

prashantgupta
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,
As I have already mentioned I am trying to export in Image. It can be any format - png or jpg.
hulksmash
Obsidian | Level 7

I would look into using the "ods printer" statement.  A good example related to your issues can be found here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-GRAPH-and-ODS-Graphics/table-to-a-PNG-file/td-p/91867

I would mess with the ods options either setting the (paper) size or the pixels to make sure it saves as a single picture.

ballardw
Super User

Since tabulate shows that "continued" note pretty much only with LISTING output which is a text destination I doubt if you can get an image directly from SAS.

You could send the output to another destination such as ODS PDF or ODS RTF and take a screen shot or possibly generate a png file from that output.

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Not sure exactly what coding technique you're using, but here's an example where I save some Proc Report output as an image (which I then annotate on a graph). Perhaps you could try similar code with your Proc Tabulate, and see if it gets it all on one page:

http://robslink.com/SAS/democd56/table_image_info.htm

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation