BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

One of my company's VPs just sent me the horrible-quality plot that I have attached below and asked me to replicate it with some of our own study data.  I am not sure where to start.  I am fairly new to SAS graph.  Basically, the blue bars represent a waterfall plot where the x-axis is an individual patient and the y-axis is the best percent change in tumor volume.  The green bars represent a swimmer plot where the x-axis is again the individual patients and the z-axis is the time on study.  Normally, I make both plots in PROC SGPLOT using the needle statement for the waterfall plot and the highlow statement for the swimmer plot.  I don't expect anyone to do the coding for me, but can someone point me in the right direction on how to attache the 2 plots into a single 3D image?

3D Bar.png

2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

I'm not able to see the attached image. Did it appach ok? (maybe try including it as a 'Photo' in a comment)

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

I could not see your graph attachment.

A similar question was posed earlier (not in the SAS Communities site).  That 3D graph is in the link below.

Often a 2D plot is better for understanding the information, especially when the data is really 2D.

https://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/2017/07/30/clinical-graphs-waterfall-plot/

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation