BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djbateman
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I am not very good with PROC TEMPLATE.  I have a general idea of what I need to do, but I can't seem to get my changes to take hold, so I'm reaching out to the SAS gurus.

I usually use the LISTING style when producing graphs in RTF format through ODS.  When I use a GROUP= option, the style defaults to making the first category blue, the second red, and the third green.  I would like to swap the red and green.

I know there is a GraphColors class, but there are so many options in there that I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be chainging.  I don't know the difference between GDATA, GCDATA, GNDATA, GNCDATA, etc.  Can someone show me a snippet of code that can swap (or even change) colors in a predefined style template?  And maybe as an added bonus, explain the difference between all the GDATA options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Sure. Look at the examples by Dan Heath about "attribute maps". You can use the DATTRMAP= option in PROC SGPLOT to specify attributes, Or you can use the DISCRETEATTRMAP statement in the GTL.

Here are some other options, if you want to use SGPLOT:

1. Specify the colors of groups in SAS statistical graphics

2.Set attributes of markers in PROC SGPLOT by using ODS style elements. This article explains the various style elements and links to important sections of the documentation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Sure. Look at the examples by Dan Heath about "attribute maps". You can use the DATTRMAP= option in PROC SGPLOT to specify attributes, Or you can use the DISCRETEATTRMAP statement in the GTL.

Here are some other options, if you want to use SGPLOT:

1. Specify the colors of groups in SAS statistical graphics

2.Set attributes of markers in PROC SGPLOT by using ODS style elements. This article explains the various style elements and links to important sections of the documentation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation