BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
reindeers
Fluorite | Level 6

Good day!

I try to use sgpanel (my SAS version 9.3). When I use procedures like gchart - I have no problem. But when I try to replace g-proc for sg-proc I have this message: Cannot write image to SGPanel.png. Please ensure that proper disk permissions are set.

I can do nothing with permissions , but I don't understand why I haven't this problem with g-proc (maybe I have problem with understanding a difference between Graph and ODS graphics).

Maybe somebody can tell me a workaround for this problem? I'm trying to do something like this on 9.3: http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/2013/11/27/is-there-a-car-on-your-radar

Part of my code:

proc sgpanel data=radarPoly sganno=Line;

panelBy model / columns=4;

vector x=radAxisX y=radAxisY / xOrigin=0 yOrigin=0 noArrowHeads

lineAttrs=(color=lightgray);

scatter x=radAxisX y=radAxisY / markerChar=radAxisLabel;

run;

2 REPLIES 2
djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hello, try adding the following statement before SGPANEL, but instead of just using "C:", use a location where you have access to write to.

ods listing gpath = "C:";

Thanks.

reindeers
Fluorite | Level 6

Fixed it by reference to special macro variables. And add 'ods _all_ close'.

ods _all_ close;

goptions device=png;

ods HTML STYLE=&_ODSSTYLE. nogtitle nogfootnote body=_WEBOUT(NOTOP NOBOT) path=&_TMPCAT. (url=&_REPLAY.) ;  

proc sgpanel data=radarPoly sganno=Line;

panelBy model / columns=4;                                                              

vector x=radAxisX y=radAxisY / xOrigin=0 yOrigin=0 noArrowHeads

lineAttrs=(color=lightgray);

scatter x=radAxisX y=radAxisY / markerChar=radAxisLabel;

run;

ods HTML close;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation