BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
tanyuanbin
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

With Graph tools, we can produce a Gplot and a Chart seperately in 2 png files, my quesition is how can we combines these Gplot and Chart together within one file?
After explored the Help documentation and Graphics Samples Output Gallery, it seems that I need to do some work on modification of related templates, is it?

So far, this looks a bit complex for me, I come here and see if anyone can provide help, if  any advice or addtional sample codes would be very much appreciated, thank you for your time in advance!

1. a Gplot is as such:

Samples_a.png

2. another Chart is as such:

Samples_b.png

After combination, the target file should be looks like below(Note: these 2  should connected with

a shared Y axis, i.e. the field of 'Current Price' here):

Sincerely,Samples.png

Yuanbin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

To get a gchart and a gplot to appear side-by-side in the same png file, you will want to use Proc Greplay.

You can either use one of the pre-defined greplay templates, or if those templates don't position the graphs exactly the way you want them, you can create a custom template.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

To get a gchart and a gplot to appear side-by-side in the same png file, you will want to use Proc Greplay.

You can either use one of the pre-defined greplay templates, or if those templates don't position the graphs exactly the way you want them, you can create a custom template.

tanyuanbin
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much, Robert! and I have got it, the good file was produced as below:

template.gif

After I changed the fonts with Simplified Chinese charactors, the text was shown as such:

template_CN.gif

Actually, the first picture display correctly in a seperate file as below:

k2IF1304_20130228_5Min.gif

I'm wondering what's wrong when replay in a common file and how to fix this problem? Thanks much!

Yuanbin

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

(tracking this down in a different thread)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation