BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dal233
Calcite | Level 5

When I run the sgplot procedure to generate four plots on a page, the bottom border of the graph is blank/absent/"white-ed out" in a pdf.  However when I print it out, the border is clearly there. Here is the code for one of the plots:

proc sgplot data= dat.test_sas;

vbar year / response=gwp legendlabel="GWP";

vline year / response=frequency y2axis lineattrs=(color=red) legendlabel="Frequency";

yaxis label="GWP";

y2axis label="Frequency";

run;

1 REPLY 1
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

This is an artifact of the PDF scaling on the computer screen.  Often when viewing the doc on screen, the scale factor may be some odd number like 89%, and a thin 1 pixel border may not show through.  The final proof is in the printed page.  I normally verify the presence of a border by viewing at a higher factor, like 200 or 400%.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation