BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BLarson
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, this is my first attempt to annotate a graph proceedure.  I am looking to label a individual endpoint.  In the below example I am using "wowididit" but this later would be replaced by the actual value.  I have created the annotation data set.  Then built the template for a Layout Datapanel view with a CLASSVAR (perhaphs this is my issue).  I am receiving no errors, however there also is nothing being annimated on the graphical output.  Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

/* make annotation dataset */

DATA SERIESANNO;

LENGTH function style color $8. text $25.;

RETAIN hsys xsys ysys "5";

function="label";

x=10;

y=.60;

position="3";

text="wowididit";

style="calibri";

color="bib";

size=6;

OUTPUT;

RUN;

/* series graph template */

PROC TEMPLATE;

DEFINE STATGRAPH SERIES_PLOT1_1;

BEGINGRAPH /DATACOLORS=(yellow CX000A23 CX0073CF CXE31837 CXD1C9C0 CX00AD50) DATALINEPATTERNS=(4);

ENTRYTITLE TEXTATTRS=(FAMILY="Calibri" SIZE=8pt)'ITP Completed In <= 10 Days' ;

LAYOUT DATAPANEL CLASSVARS=(LOANPURPOSEGROUP) / rowdatarange=unionall ROWS=2

ROWAXISOPTS = (display=(tickvalues)

linearopts=(tickvalueformat=PERCENT7.1)

label=("ITP <= 10 Days") labelattrs=(FAMILY="Calibri" SIZE=8pt))

COLUMNAXISOPTS= (linearopts=(viewmax=10)

label=("Loan Age In Calendar Days") labelattrs=(FAMILY="Calibri" SIZE=8pt));

SIDEBAR;

discretelegend 'series' / TITLEATTRS=(FAMILY="Calibri" SIZE=8pt) ;

ENDSIDEBAR;

LAYOUT PROTOTYPE;

SERIESPLOT x=DAY_CT y=ITD_LT10_PCT / GROUP=APPDT_YYYYMM NAME='series' ;

ANNOTATE;

ENDLAYOUT;

ENDLAYOUT;

ENDGRAPH;

END;

RUN;

PROC SGRENDER DATA=WORK.CUMM_GRAPH_EXCL_CANC TEMPLATE=SERIES_PLOT1_1 SGANNO=SERIESANNO;

RUN;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You cannot use the old style SAS/GRAPH annotation data set with the new SG procedures.  You will need to create a new data set that has the annotation syntax supported by SG procedures.  See doc here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You cannot use the old style SAS/GRAPH annotation data set with the new SG procedures.  You will need to create a new data set that has the annotation syntax supported by SG procedures.  See doc here.

BLarson
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for the guidance.  I am a big fan of your books!  I will read the link.  Again thank you very much.

BLarson
Obsidian | Level 7

I understand now where I was off.  I was now successful in my attempt.  Again I greatly appreciate the guidance!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation