BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
willhunt
Calcite | Level 5
I have working gmap run-processing gifanim code (20+ frames). I've tried to annotate an image into the background using an annotate dataset with image function. Also I've tried using goptions iback=. Either way, my resulting .gif stops playback on the second frame. Why?
2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14
Could you try the exact same code, one more time, both with, and without the annotated image? (and to be on the safe side, even try exiting out of SAS, and starting a new SAS session for each run).

If it's still definitely got the problem you described, could you post up some code, so we can see the exact syntax you're using?
willhunt
Calcite | Level 5
The "exact same code" is pages long and may require some censoring. Meanwhile, I mocked up simple nonsense example code. Sure enough, it works just fine and I proved that I can do what I want to do. Still, in a new SAS session the "exact same code" works or doesn't work based on only the addition of ANNO=MY_ANNO into the Choro statement options. Same goes for adding IBACK=MY_IMG into the Goptions statement.

I'll hunt gremlins with fresh eyes tomorrow, and either post my solution or my problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation