BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
crisgugiu
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi all.

I am trying to generate a 4-dimensional graph with SAS Proc G3D. I've written the following code but there are a couple of options that I don't know and would like some help with.

GOPTIONS DEVICE=activex;
ODS HTML path="&Loc\figures\" body="Test.htm";
goptions border;
proc g3d data=Power gout = work.Gseg;
Title1 ls=2;
Title2 height=19 "Generalizability coefficient";
format Ni Nj 5.0 Rho 5.2;
plot Ni*Nj=Rho/rotate=60 tilt=80 side grid name="Rho"
caxis=black ctext=black ctop=bib cbottom=blue annotate=anno
zticknum=10 zmin=0 zmax=1 yticknum=5 xticknum=5 xytype=3;
label Ni="No. Items" Nj="No. Occasions" Rho='00'x;
run; quit; Title1;
ODS HTML CLOSE;

1) Is there a way to control (either programmatically or manually) the band band region so that I can set the region Rho>0.9 to red, the region Rho>0.8 to orange, and so forth? It appears that the legend that SAS uses by default when I manually set the number of 'Levels' is based on the less than sign. Can the regions be defined based on the greater than sign? For example, I would like the highest region to represent all reliabilities (Rho) > 0.9, followed by the next highest region (Rho>0.8), and so forth.
2) Can I control where the axis labels are located?

thanks,
Cristian
1 REPLY 1
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hey Cristian,

The number of band colors and their order can be control via the goptions COLORS=() option. You may be able to set the number of colors in a way to match your ranges. There is currently not a way to assign ranges to specific colors.

Hope this helps,
Dan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation