BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jade_SAS
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

I am new to SAS Forecast Studio. I found if I leave the project on for some time and click the models under Hierarchy view, I will get two messages and could not retrieve the forecast model.

1) Message 1: The selected series will be diagnosed in order to retrieve its model selection list.

2) Message 2: com.sas.analytics.forecasting.client.api.execeptions.InvalidForecastingSessionException: Session does not exist

Could you please let me know what's going on? My guess is I did not interact with the project for some time and could not activate the project any more.

Thank you!

Jade

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexchien
Pyrite | Level 9

Your client session might have timed out. Please restart the client (close the existing instance and reopen it) and see if it connects to the project properly. thanks

alex

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alexchien
Pyrite | Level 9

Your client session might have timed out. Please restart the client (close the existing instance and reopen it) and see if it connects to the project properly. thanks

alex

Jade_SAS
Pyrite | Level 9

it works, thank you!

Is there any way to control the clent session time out?

alexchien
Pyrite | Level 9

The client timeout is an Admin setting, not user setting. You can ask the Admin in ur orgnization to make the change via SAS Management Console. 

Application Management -> SAS Appplication Infrastructure -> Forecast Server 14.1, Right Click....There should be a tab for the :"settings".  The session timeout can be set there (see the attached screenshot)..

You can find more info from the Admin guide.

Cheers

Alex

session_timeout.PNG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation