Forecasting using SAS Forecast Server, SAS/ETS, and more

SAS forecasting for desktop automatic outlier and transfer function

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS forecasting for desktop automatic outlier and transfer function

This question is with reagrds to SAS forecasting desktop capablities:

1. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically model ARIMA transfer function i.e., determine (r,b,k) ? or is it available only in SAS forecast server ?
  2. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically detect outliers and model them?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-11-2016 04:55 PM
SAS Employee

Re: SAS forecasting for desktop automatic outlier and transfer function

Hello -

1. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically model ARIMA transfer function i.e., determine (r,b,k) ?

Yes.

1. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically detect outliers and model them?

Yes.

Check out the SAS Forecasting for desktop fact sheet for some more information: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_us/doc/factsheet/sas-forecasting-for-desktop-106536.pdf

Thanks,

Udo

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-11-2016 04:55 PM
SAS Employee

Re: SAS forecasting for desktop automatic outlier and transfer function

Hello -

1. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically model ARIMA transfer function i.e., determine (r,b,k) ?

Yes.

1. Does SAS forecasting for desktop have the capablity to automatically detect outliers and model them?

Yes.

Check out the SAS Forecasting for desktop fact sheet for some more information: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_us/doc/factsheet/sas-forecasting-for-desktop-106536.pdf

Thanks,

Udo

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation