BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
curaloco
Fluorite | Level 6

In SAS Forecast Server V13.2 I am getting the following warning every time I use the %FSLOGIN macro to create a new session, the process does not fail, but it adds 4+ minutes to the processing time just to conenct and create a new session:

11-07 23:44:14,054 [Thread-17][WARN SASClientTicketingProxy] - IOException in remote method invocation:
'ReflectiveMethodInvocation: public abstract com.sas.svcs.registry.client.RegisteredService
com.sas.svcs.registry.client.ServiceRegistryInterface.getServiceByInterface(java.lang.String); target is null'. Trying to
reinitialize and retry call (maximum 3 more times).
11-07 23:45:17,056 [Thread-17][WARN SASClientTicketingProxy] - IOException in remote method invocation:
'ReflectiveMethodInvocation: public abstract com.sas.svcs.registry.client.RegisteredService
com.sas.svcs.registry.client.ServiceRegistryInterface.getServiceByInterface(java.lang.String); target is null'. Trying to
reinitialize and retry call (maximum 2 more times).
11-07 23:46:20,058 [Thread-17][WARN SASClientTicketingProxy] - IOException in remote method invocation:
reinitialize and retry call (maximum 1 more times).
NOTE: DATA statement used (Total process time):

real time 4:13.33
user cpu time 0.01 seconds
system cpu time 0.03 seconds

anybody else seeing this warning?

2 REPLIES 2
dw_sas
SAS Employee

This is likely a configuration issue that would need to be further investigated by Tech Support.

You can open up a Tech Support track from this link:  https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Sorry there is not a quicker answer for you on this one!

DW

curaloco
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks, I actually have a ticket open, but we are stumped with it, 

I wanted to see if somebody else is facing the same problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation