BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

If you’re planning to attend the Analytics Experience in Las Vegas, Sept. 12-14, you don’t want to miss out on all the exciting presentations.

I’ve taken the liberty of conducting a search for you on Forecasting and econometrics topics.

To search for other topics, visit the main Sessions page.

Did you know there’s an Analytics Experience 2016 community? Check it out for more tidbits regarding the conference.

And to help you stay on top of things during the conference, be sure to download the mobile app.

Enjoy! And post back here on the presentations you found most helpful.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 REPLY 1
paulkaefer
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I won't be attending in person, but I'm excited to be able to listen in on a few of the live-streamed presentations!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation