BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chemicalab
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

Lets say that i have three levels of variables..Level 1 with 100 categories, Level 2 with 10 categories and level 3 with 5 activities.

How could i create a times series for them per each category?, thus i am looking to create 100 x 10 x 5 time series.

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

Can you please provide an example of what your are trying to archive? Something like here is the data I have, and this is the output I would like to see?

For example, is is not clear to me if you want to introduce a date variable to your data or if there is a time stamp already. What is your analysis variable (e.g. the measurement which you would like to observe over time)? Should all series start and end at the same date and which frequency do you have in mind?

Thanks,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation