BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tjchua
Calcite | Level 5

Hi i'd be very grateful for anyone who can help,

So we have 2 daily forecast jobs both of which has a problem

1st job: menu level forecast

Details: 2 hierarchies(menu and store), bottoms up reconciliation, daily forecast, has independent variables

we ran this project using a script

%fsrunprj(projectname=Menu_Quantity_Forecasting,

user=sasdemo,

password=SASpw123,

host=vtsasmeta,

environment=Drive_Y,

method=DIAGNOSE,

importdata=YES,

retainchoose=YES

);

then it outputed an error

nNOTE: There are 578 time periods between START=01JAN2011 and END=31JUL2012.

eERROR: Integer divide by zero.

eERROR: Termination due to Floating Point Exception

oreeerrors.

nNOTE: SAS set option OBS=0 and will continue to check statements

would anyone know the cause of this?

2nd project

details: 3 hierarchies (product, menu, store), daily run, has independent variables, bottoms up reconciliation

we ran this project in FS, after FS running 84 of 84 jobs it was loading as something like"updating project", after a while the loading went away and FS returned as blank, so we tried reconnecting to the project and found that the hierarchies was there but there are no figures and graphs generated (See attached Screenshot).

Thanks in Advance!

2ndproject.jpg
1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

May I suggest to open a technical support track for these issues?

This type of error is usually data dependent and can indicate corrupt data - but I'm sure that my colleagues will be able to help out in a more appropriate manner.

Technical Support for SAS forecasting products is available using our online problem submission form

Thanks!

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation