BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
NareshAbburi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Can someone help me to download the Forecast output data set. I could download the Final forecast data set but not the each hierarchy level data set.

I'm running Forecast in SAS Grid Forecast Studio. Please let me know how could i do this.

Any help is highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Naresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SnurreJensen
SAS Employee

Hi,

The forecast output set should be available in all the subfolders which have names "leaf0"..."leafN" indicating the hierarchy level. I don't have access to a Forecast Server project currently but as I recall the data set is called either outfor or recfor - indicating model forecasts or reconciled forecasts.

Thanks,

Snurre

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SnurreJensen
SAS Employee

Hi,

The forecast output set should be available in all the subfolders which have names "leaf0"..."leafN" indicating the hierarchy level. I don't have access to a Forecast Server project currently but as I recall the data set is called either outfor or recfor - indicating model forecasts or reconciled forecasts.

Thanks,

Snurre

NareshAbburi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks a lot. Figured it out.

It names FINALFOR and RECFOR

it will be placed under the Project Directory/Hierarchy/Leafname

Project Directory path can be found under File - > Project Properties.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation