BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dekelas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I'm using events in my project and have 2 events that occur on the same day,

in manual software I've been using I would put interaction parameter (Event1 * Event2),

Does SAS FS do that?

thanks for any reply,

Dekel

1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

SAS Forecast Server basically deploys the HPFEVENTS procedure for event handling. This procedure provides you with a very powerful way to deal with different types of events, including combination events.

Check out this example: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/hpfug/63959/HTML/default/viewer.htm#hpfug_hpfevents_sect... as a first step.

What you will find is that SAS Forecast Studio provides a way to set up so-called event repositories using point and click - at the end of the day HPFEVENTS code gets created behind the scenes.

Hope this helps,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation