BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lizzy28
Quartz | Level 8

Hi everyone,

I need to do Chow test to see whether to run one single overall model vs multiple models for the subsets of observations on EG6.1. PROC AUTOREG is not installed in my enterprise guide, so I think what I can do is to run separate models for all the subsets and then calculate Chow statistics. Does anyone happen to have this experience and know how to code for calculating Chow statistics?

Thanks as always,

Lizi

2 REPLIES 2
lizzy28
Quartz | Level 8

I saw an example of doing the Chow test here http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etsug/63939/HTML/default/viewer.htm#etsug_model_sect052.....

So it is possible to run the model with the overall sample and do the Chow test with breakpoints. But I am not sure about the right way to put breakpoints…

rogerjdeangelis
Barite | Level 11

You might want to google 'R chow etst'. WPS does not limit the size of the SAS dataset it creates from R and R can read SAS datasets.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation