BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mmyrto
Quartz | Level 8

I have a time series model and i am adding a level shift event starting May 2016. It comes up as signinficant but it only attributes 961 units to the event but if you look at the time series it seems that the impact is tenfold more. I am wondering why it calculates the impact as so low? See attach the timeseries.

Sas FS Event.PNG
1 REPLY 1
dw_sas
SAS Employee

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to share the details about the full model fit to your time series, such as the PROC HPFARIMASPEC code and/or the Parameter Estimates table displayed in Forecast Studio?  That information would be helpful in addressing your question.  If you are not able to share those details here, then you might consider going through SAS Tech Support for further assistance:

http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/

Thanks,

DW

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation