BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Members,

I have data for three year with data ID and target but the data has weekends (Friday +Saturday), the default weekend in exponential smoothing node are Saturday and Sunday, how to change the parameter shch that weekday has weekends (Friday and Saturday).

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
SnurreJensen
SAS Employee

Hi,

I'm a bit confused to your reference to a "node". Which application are you using? SAS Enterprise Miner?

Usually the default weekend is Saturday and Sunday. However, this can be changed if you use the weekday67w interval. The 6 is the Friday and the 7 is the Saturday.

Thanks,

Snurre

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Snurre

I use SAS E-Miner, I know the weekend for my case is WEEKDAY67W, but how to apply on SAS E-Miner.

thanks

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

Dear Snurre

I use SAS E-Miner, I know the weekend for my case is WEEKDAY67W, but how to apply on SAS E-Miner.

thanks

SnurreJensen
SAS Employee

Which version are you on?

You should be able to change that in the Time Series Exponential Smoothing Train Properties. There is an option to specify the time series interval.

husseinmazaar
Quartz | Level 8

I use E-Miner version 13.2.

SnurreJensen
SAS Employee

Do you know this EM tip - https://communities.sas.com/docs/DOC-10125 ?

Near the end you there is a discussion on the exp smoothing node which also shows some of the options. Here you need to change the "interval" option.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation