BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kinston
Calcite | Level 5

Hi experts, 

i have some series plots in excel that i am trying to automate in sas (EG). i have used multiple line plots in the  Enterprise Guide put the graph is messy. in the mean time there is series plot in SAS studio and am wondering if someone can help me on how to do series plots in sas  Enterprise Guide. the line plots use Gplot and the series plots use SGplot which is an enhanced graph than the Gplot. This is not Time series.

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

I don't know if this is available via point and click but the code in Studio and be used in EG, assuming they're both the same version.

The GUI's get you 90% of the way there, but at some point you'll have to code. You can also open a code node and manually program it. 

rogerjdeangelis
Barite | Level 11
Here is some code

ods listing  gpath='d:/png';
ods graphics on / width=8in imagefmt=png imagename="spaghetti";
title "Spaghetti Plots";
proc sgplot data=emprol;
series x=educ y=salary/  group=jobtime name='grouping' grouplc=jobtime lineattrs=(pattern=solid) ;
keylegend 'grouping' / type=linecolor;
run;quit;
ods graphics off;
ods listing close;
run;quit;

spaghetti.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation