BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NikhileshNukala
Calcite | Level 5

sas does not invoke any of the teradata utilities please help

5 REPLIES 5
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Sorry, but you need to far more specific in what is troubling you.

What's your situation/requirement?

Any error messages? What have you tried?

And can specify what "sas" is, the company, it's consultants or the software...?

Data never sleeps
NikhileshNukala
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Linus

I exactly do not get any errors when I am trying to do this using BULKLOAD=YES etc.., the data is loading into the target table but when I look into the log it does not specify that the Fload, Mload, TPT or any of the utilities have invoked..., even though I turned on the tracing using

options sastrace=',,,d' sastraceloc=saslog;

it does not show that it has loaded the records using the utility.

Please suggest me how to do this.

Thank you

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Have you read the page carefully suggested by https://communities.sas.com/people/TomKari , especially about requirements and limitations in each method?

I don't know how much feedback one could expect from Teradata, but as stated in the doc there are some log table in TD which could be of interest, and there must some kind of other logging going on there too.

Another SAS option that sometimes will give you some more information is msglevel=i.

Data never sleeps
NikhileshNukala
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, I did go through that documentation prior to posting my issue here.

Sure I will try the option msglevel=i that you have mentioned here and see if it works out.

Thank you

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation