BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
benson
SAS Employee
having trouble getting date (ddmmmyy) to start at left haxis, like from 11JAN10 to 05FEB10, any suggestions ?
4 REPLIES 4
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Suggest you share what SAS code you are using for useful feedback.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Recommended Google advanced search argument, this topic/post:

date values axis site:sas.com
benson
SAS Employee
I have tried the following code with no luck.

axis1 order=('11jan10'd to 01feb10'd by day);

Can anyone explain what I am missing ? Thanks
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Did you have an opportunity to use the Recommended Google search to reveal SAS-hosted DOC and other technical reference material that may help?

Also, given your response "...with no luck." -- can you be more specific about the SAS behavior when you use the code shared? Possibly share the exact SAS log output (pasted in a post/reply to the forum)? However, from the code you did share, I see a missing tick-mark in your second date literal value.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
benson
SAS Employee
I solved this by changing the date field on my access database to 01/11, 01/12, 01/13, etc. and the results returned the correct date order I was looking for. Thanks for your replies.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation