Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

compress output data set in SAS EG Query Builder

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

how to compress (Compress = yes) output data set in SAS Enterprise guide using Query Builder(GUI)

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-18-2017 10:59 AM
Super User

Re: compress output data set in SAS EG Query Builder

DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!

I just lost my first answer to your question when the post was merged. I consider double posting as a kind of rude behaviour.

In the Query Builder, select Options, then Options for this Query. In the Results tab, add compress=yes in the Options field.

Then you should see the compress= option on the output dataset in the code preview.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers

View solution in original post

All Replies
Contributor

how to compress (Compress = yes) output data set in SAS Enterprise guide using Query Builder(GUI)

Thanks,

Siva

Solution
‎04-18-2017 10:59 AM
Super User

DO NOT DOUBLE POST!!!

I just lost my first answer to your question when the post was merged. I consider double posting as a kind of rude behaviour.

In the Query Builder, select Options, then Options for this Query. In the Results tab, add compress=yes in the Options field.

Then you should see the compress= option on the output dataset in the code preview.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
Contributor

I am really apologies for double posting the same question:smileysad. Thanks for the answer sir. 

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation