Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

change delimiter on proc export on project in sas 7.1 to ; to ,

Occasional Learner

change delimiter on proc export on project in sas 7.1 to ; to ,

I,m trying to do em proc export with csv. into sas 5.1 it exported the file with the delimiter ',' but on 7.1 the delimiter it´s  ';'. There´s a way to change it?

When i try to use the proc export below, it create the file with the delimiter but the indicator of the end of the line cr lf dont appear. there´s a way to resolve it?

proc export data=PAS_SAI.GPO_LCTO_CTBC_EXNO replace*/
   outfile='/dados/digovgefup/producao/gpo/conciliacao_diaria/saida/sas_lctoctblexno.csv'*/
   dbms=dlm; */
   delimiter=',';*/
 run;*/

'

Super User

Re: change delimiter on proc export on project in sas 7.1 to ; to ,

Posted in reply to mariorsdias

Why not just specify DMBS=CSV? Also, not sure if the */ and * are messing with your code, they don't look correct.

proc export data=PAS_SAI.GPO_LCTO_CTBC_EXNO 
   outfile='/dados/digovgefup/producao/gpo/conciliacao_diaria/saida/sas_lctoctbexno.csv'
   dbms=csv; 

run;

@mariorsdias wrote:

I,m trying to do em proc export with csv. into sas 5.1 it exported the file with the delimiter ',' but on 7.1 the delimiter it´s  ';'. There´s a way to change it?

When i try to use the proc export below, it create the file with the delimiter but the indicator of the end of the line cr lf dont appear. there´s a way to resolve it?

proc export data=PAS_SAI.GPO_LCTO_CTBC_EXNO replace*/
   outfile='/dados/digovgefup/producao/gpo/conciliacao_diaria/saida/sas_lctoctblexno.csv'*/
   dbms=dlm; */
   delimiter=',';*/
 run;*/

'

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation