Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

Where or How do I control the pagesize for SAS Logs in EG?

Contributor

Where or How do I control the pagesize for SAS Logs in EG?

Where or How do I control the pagesize for SAS program logs in EG? Is there a central location so I don't have to add an "options pagesize=" statement to each program?
Trusted Advisor

Re: Where or How do I control the pagesize for SAS Logs in EG?

In EGuide 4.3, you can do that through the autoexec process. See the "what's new" on support.sas.com
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/whatsnew/62580/HTML/default/viewer.htm#egwhatsnew43.htm
Contributor

Can I do that in EG 4.2? Plus I would like to have a universal setting for all projects. Too much trouble to do that for each project.
Trusted Advisor

There was a lot of discussion about how to implement an "autoexec.sas" in EG 4.2 and my take-away was 'no'.

The autoexec process flow would need to be added to each project, but they could all point to the same set of code. Do that once and create new projects by copying the template and you've got it for the future.

Message was edited by: Doc@Duke Search this forum for "autoexec" for a lot of relevant entries.

Message was edited by: Doc@Duke
Contributor

Thanks Doc@Duke. I will wait for our upgrade to EG 4.3 and utilize the autoexec templates for the projects, like you suggest.

Regards.
JimBaillie
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation