BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,
I have managed to configure my data so that when users edit the cells in it in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.1 the audit log is preserved and it contains all the changes made by users. I use a SAS/SHARE library so users can edit the data simultaneously. I'd like to have the library available to users directly from the metadata and thefefore I have had to make it a pre-assigned library with the Workspace server option METAAUTOINIT.

Is this configuration causing the file to be re-created everytime user adds a new row, because that seems to turn the audit log off?

If I assign the library manually in EG with Assign Library Task to the path where data is then I can add rows and still maintain the audit log, but I don't know about SAS/SHARE and Metadata forced User Restrictions then.

Could some one guide me to the right direction with this?
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is the documentation that will be of most help:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/91pdf/sasdoc_913/base_libnameug_9302.pdf
http://support.sas.com/documentation/configuration/bidsag.pdf

for more detailed help, your best bet is to contact Tech Support.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation