06-14-2016 02:42 PM
I have started getting the following error,
I have already looked for a SAS support related link and found it here, but I have found the following problems when I try to follow the guide:
The fact is that I have been working normally the last days, but suddenly the error started and I cannot fix it. Does anyone know an alternative solution for this?
Thank you very much,
06-14-2016 03:27 PM
Yes, life was much easier when we all connected to mainframe computers via terminals.
A few questions:
1. Are you using Enterprise Guide on only your computer, in other words the SAS instance you're connecting to is local, or are you connecting to a remote server from your EG session?
2. If it's a remote server, what operating system does the remote server run.
3. Have you made any changes to your local enterprise guide environment prior to the problem beginning? (I don't think you could have, but it's worth asking.)
4. Do you know who your SAS administrator is?
5. Can you take this problem to your administrator, with the SAS note that you found, and ask them to check on the things that are in the note? (The directory that they specify is on the server, and it's only an approximation. Your SAS admin should be able to find the actual directory.)
Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.