BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASStudent
Calcite | Level 5
I am joining tables as I make queries, but for some reason it won't let me move them around (I would like to make the joins easier to follow and not messy), even though it gives me the icons to move it. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
DaveShea
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi SAS Student,

I think I understand what your problem is. Do you mean that you are trying to re-arrange the icons on the Project Designer so that the process flow looks a bit easier to read ? If so, by default, the Auto Arrange property on the Project Designer is ON by default. You should try turning it OFF. Right mouse click in some white space on the Project Designer window (it usually shows a gridline pattern that the icons sit on top of), and click on the item in the menu labelled Auto Arrange. This action should now mean that you can move your icons around and they will not keep zooming back to where they started from.

I hope that this is of some help.

Cheers.

Down-Under-Dave.
Wellington
New Zealand.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation